A Tip for the Hangman includes:
- Graphic violence
- Mentions of torture (brief, off-page)
- Mentions of domestic abuse (brief, off-page)
- Mentions of child abuse (brief, off-page)
- Major and minor character death
- Period-typical homophobia*
*I could talk about the difficulty of defining sexual orientation and “homophobia” in a 16th-century context for ages, but that’s neither here nor there.
Questions about this, or think something else should be added? Please reach out to me using my Contact page. I’m absolutely open to feedback, and I want to be sure I’m representing the book appropriately!